The laws of ease
In my work, I draw on a long lineage of teachings in sustainable abundance and embodied leadership. From these teachings, I have distinguished the following laws that guide my work and am currently writing a book about building our post-pandemic paradigm on the foundation of these laws:
1. The only path to ease is ease.
2. The evidence you collect becomes reality.
3. You are unconditionally worthy.
4. Ease only ever happens right now.
5. Peace is a process of uncovering.
6. Suffering reliably points away from where you are going.
7. Sacrifice is not service.
8. Worthiness and equity are two sides of the same coin.
9. Pleasure is a pre-requisite for peace.
10. True power has no enemy.